Friday, May 6, 2011

suweet ♥

You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world - Fatin Aqilah

Sayang, i"ll always be beside you until the very end. Wiping all your tears away. Being your best friend. I"ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do. and if you cry a single tear, i promise i"ll cry too. I miss you so badly. - Fatin Aqilah

Baby i miss you. Missing you is like a day without night. Missing you just dont feel right. Missing you because your my baby boy, Missing you leaves me no joy, Missing you make me wanna cry, Missing you each and never hour, Missing you this is all i do. That person is that you. I miss u so much - Fatin Aqilah

I cant get you outta my head. You are the reason for my smile - Fatin Aqilah

You fill my heart with love and my life with with Happiness - Fatin Aqilah

( u are so sweet dream girl in my life. ayat u sgt power n membuatkan i jatuh cinta sangat2 :) thanks for bring the sweet love for me..i love u sayang! always!)

ps : ayat dia sgt power ok hingga membuat kan jantung ku tidak berdetik hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment